Dana's Show

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer has Begun!!




I have finally graduated from high school!! I had a few days to relax from the grad party and all the activities that come with graduating and then off I was for work. I've started working at Talking Rain beverage company for twenty hours a week in the mornings. This leaves me time to work the snack shack, nanny, and work the concessions at swim meets. This past week was my first week of this work and overall it went great!



I don't understand how this blog thing works but I want it to look as good as Robins.

My friend Kelsey Fairbanks is an amazing clogger and she started teaching. She had a recital so I went to it because watching people clog is so much fun. This is Brittney and I on the church stage eating our refresments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sweet blog Dana. I am so happy you are doing one. Then I can find out all of your crazy shennanigans once you are in college!

July 8, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

Dana! I didn't know you had a blog. I just saw it on Robin's so I had to make a comment, I don't know if you're still doing it or not. When do you go to Utah?

August 29, 2007 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Dana, I need some more Dana information...please post soon!

September 14, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home