Dana's Show

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Week 9/23

Still, I don't understand how to write next to the picture I'm talking about. Oh well. This first one I believe was taken on Wednesday. There was a chance of snow in Provo but it only snowed in the mountains. I couldn't believe that it happened already, in September! This second one is the first snow AT SCHOOL. There were actual flakes for about a half hour here in Provo on Saturday afternoon but it didn't stick. It was soooo cold. I think I need more clothes that are warm because bundling up uses up all my clothes. This last picture is to feature my latest purchase. On the floor by my bed you can see my $6 toaster!! I used it tonight to make a delicious toasted turkey and cheese sandwich with a ranch spread. I think it was a great investment. Erin took me shopping for a few hours on Saturday (before the snow here). Today I went to the MTC to do the phone calls for like two hours. It was kinda nerve racking at first but then it was fun. Pretty much everyone's phone went to the message machine but occasionally I actually got to talk to someone. The best news of all this week is that I did very well on my Biology test. I studied tons for it all week and it actually paid of! Now i have to catch up on all my other classes because I focused so my on biology.



3 Comments:

Blogger Lani said...

I'm suprised you already saw snow! I just went through our "winter" storage boxes from Hawaii, and found out that I still have a lot of shopping to do before it gets really cold. Good job on the $6.00 toaster, and on your biology test!!!

October 1, 2007 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Snow already?? Wow, you even beat us out in the Dakotas! I think you will definitely find that 6 dollar toaster to be a worthy investment. :)

October 1, 2007 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Bren said...

Dana, try not to freeze, I can't believe there's so much snow there already! That toaster looks like a death trap, unplug it before you leave in the mornings, we wouldn't want you to step on it and burn your foot as you wake up to the tempting smell of pop tarts!

October 1, 2007 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home