Dana's Show

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Spooktacular :)

I had a blast this weekend! Anne, Alison, Diana, and I dressed up as Whos. These footy pajamas were from Target and I fully plan on using them this winter...they are very warm :)


Anne, Nate, Alison, Me, Shawn, and Diana
AKA: Who, Newsie, Who, Who, Man down on his luck, Who

These are mine and Alison's Hometeachers..glad to know they are spirited!

WHOS!! Don't we look great?!

We had a dress up ward party on Halloween night which was planned out so well. Almost everyone that went was dressed up so well. We had shrek and fiona (the engaged couple in our ward), the incredibles, gangsters, barbie and ken, fruit the loom, cruella devil, penquine, arctic swimmer, and many more. One of my hometeachers, Blake, was in charge of the activity and he planned a really fun scavenger hunt. We ran around provo (no cars allowed) and you had to cound the honks you get cause the counted for points. I was exhausted after running that whole time...and super hot in my onsey. My group got second, but it was a really good scavenger hunt. Then after our halloween party we frosted sugar cookies and ate way too many of them. What a great weekend!
Yummy sugar cookies and frosting, complement of Anne. Here is Daniel, Diana, Me, Emily, and Anne. Daniel is my other hometeacher, I really have made some great friends!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

our PJ's are great to snuggle in too :)

November 2, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Lani said...

Great costumes! How did you get your hair to stay up like that?

November 3, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

we had cups in them :) and quite a bit of hairspray too! you should make Eden a who next year!!

November 3, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Elise said...

Dana those are fabulous costumes! What a great idea! I've got to get an outfit like that, Brenna and Eli would love it if we all had twiner pj's! Maybe I can find some that Bren could squeeze into to...I'm imagining a beautiful family picture, maybe this years Christmas card! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
By the way, I'm so impressed with how clean your apartment was in your tag pictures! It looks really nice too!

November 10, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home