Dana's Show

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Roadtrip to Idaho!

This past weekend I got away from provo and took a roadtrip to Idaho! Diana drove and Rachel, Alison, and I came. It was a blast!! Since Diana lives in Idaho Falls, we stayed there for the weekend. We got in friday night and took phillip (her tandum bike) for a late night stroll. This was of course after eating her mom's delicious dinner...we were so spoiled all weekend long.
On saturday, we spent the day in Rexburg and I got to visit some friends from home and went to guitars unplugged (a really good talent show type thing).

I just thought this was a really pretty picture from our ride back to Provo.

This is the delicious back of food Diana's mom gave us :)

Diana and I at the Rexburg temple! It is so gorgeous!

We went to these gardens on the BYU-I campus and strolled around.
I didn't realize it when I was taking this picture that the temple was in the background.... But when I was driving around with Diana touring Rexburg, we saw this contraption on the left. Next time we go to Rexburg we want to do that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lani said...

Great pictures, glad you had a fun trip!

October 26, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home