Dana's Show

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello Seattle!

I never really did appreciate Seattle until I was away from it for so long. So, Elizabeth and I went to Pikes Place together to have fun looking around.

This is my favorite view of Seattle from the top of Somerset Hill. My dad pointed it out to me cause he sometimes goes up there on his walks.

Yes. One of the first things we saw at Pikes Place. Quality book, I'm sure.

There were a lot of tulips and fresh fruit walking through.

Attention: This is a real fish, not plastic like you'd think. The fish people attached a rope to the tail so when people walked up to it they would pull on the rope and freak people out. And yes, I did touch it to see if it was really real.

Hannah Montana and Jack Sparrow came with us!! Haha, we found these popular life-sized cutouts and just had to pose with them. We look like best friends right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home