Dana's Show

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Catch up, Oops...

Elizabeth, Kim, me, and Alison
We went up to Temple Square as a ward and afterwards, we walked around to look at the lights. Natuarally, we took many pictures but I really like this one.Me and Chelsea. I met Chelsea through Carla cause they were friends back in Texas.
Last Saturday there was a dance for Helaman Halls and I went with my group of friends so it was pretty fun.
Me, Chelsea, and Carla.

So sorry to keep everyone waiting on an update of my exciting life!! Really, I'll try to do better cause I know its been about a month and a half since my last post. So I included a little of what I've been up to. A couple weeks ago, I discovered that my friend Sara Callan from my floor is good friends with Canda (Elise's Cousin). Then, I've run into Canda a couple of times since then. I though that was pretty cool cause there are tons of people here at BYU so its kinda shocking when you run into people you know. I'm sure I have more catching up to do since its been awhile but I've got 2 more finals left...American Heritage being one of them and I'm not excited for that. I'll update again soon!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

Canda is my sister! She was excited to have found you too!
Cute pictures of Temple Square! I miss that about Utah, it's beautiful there.
Anyway, hope finals went well, and have fun at home for Christmas!
Maybe we can come see you next month when we're in town!
Thanks for the update Dana, we love it!
Have a good week!

December 19, 2007 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Lani said...

How fun! Good luck on the rest of your finals!

December 20, 2007 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Lani said...

Time to catch-up again...

January 28, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

haha, ya

January 29, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home