Dana's Show

Sunday, October 7, 2007

General Conference Week




This has been a very hectic week. I had a lot of big assignments and tests so I didn't get out much. For FHE we went to Chiles. My leader's dad owns the italian restaurant Maggianos so we got free appetizers at Chiles since Chiles and Maggianos are somehow connected. It was alright but I'm not sure I'd pay to go back there. I'd rather go to the Olive Garden.

My friend Diana and I are on Erin's volleyball team and we are in tournament right now and its lots of fun. If our team and my roommate's team both win this next game, we will be playing each other for the championship. That would be interesting.

For Conference today, I invited some of my friends over to Erin's to have breakfast and watch it on the T.V. It was nice to make my own meal for the first time in awhile. I basically stayed at Erin's house all day (even after my friends left) today but it felt good to be by myself and get some stuff done in my church classes.

Conference was really good. I payed attention much better than usual because I'm in the Living Prophet Class.

I have an American Heritage test coming up and I've heard the tests are pretty much impossible so I've got to study really hard.

I don't have any pictures from this week so I'll add some from my east coast trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Dana how can you not like chilies? I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree :). Glad you're doing well.

October 8, 2007 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Elise said...

What a fun conference weekend! We tried to listen to but Brenna would have none of that, she did everything in her power to make sure we were paying attention to her and not to conference. I guess we'll just have to read up on the talks. I bet it's fun to be so close to Erin, good luck with your volleyball and all the upcoming tests!

October 14, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home