Dana's Show

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Week of October 7





I think I already told you about General Conference at Erin's house but here are some pictures of us making breakfast. The first one is Kim and I working on the french toast. The second one is Alison, Diana, me and Carla all working in the kitchen.



I spent the first half of my week studying for American Heritage and I guess I did well comparatively. Then, starting Thursday I had tons of fun! A bunch of girls from my floor got together to do some aerobics...80's style.

We got cool BYU wrist bands-me and KimFrom left to right: Kim, Rachel, me, Carla, and Alison

This is me and Carla

On friday, I went up to Salt Lake to the volleyball game. It was a bargain: $10 for a bus ride, shirt, pizza, candy, and drinks! When I came back from that, I went to watch a movie with some people from my freshman academy group...but someone came to tell us to stop so we just told some stories till pretty early in the morning.


Saturday was my ward activity of games and country dancing. It was fun for the first hour or so but I am pretty bad at it. I did get flipped a few times which was pretty scary but fun.

This weekend was also stake conference and the talks were all good. I have a Book of Mormon test coming up this week so I was studying it with some friends. Thats about it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lani said...

That sounds like a full week! It's so fun to read about your college adventures!

October 14, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home