Dana's Show

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week of October 21

I went to the Preference Dance of Friday and it was pretty fun in the scheme of dances I have attended. The girls I hang out with are amazing!! Other than that, I tried to study hard this week because this coming week is going to be REALLY hard. I will pretty much have to lock myself in the library.

This is Kim, Alison and Me after the Preference Dance: Kim is Deb, Alison is Richard Simmon's client, and I am a Pirate!

Diana, Kim, me, and Alison on our way to pick up Cafe Rio for our dinners :) Matt, me, Carla, and Curis after dinner
Me, Alison (she tends to close her eyes during pics), Kim, Rachel, and Carla
Me, Alison, Rachel, Diana, Carla, and Kim in the "Burrow" (Kim and Diana's room) where we always hang out...we took that couch from the Mez but they haven't notice yet...
On our way to pick up Cafe Rio!
Me, Alison, Kim, Rachel, Carla, (and Curtis who wasn't supposed to be in the pic)...oh well
Kim and Me (and kim's date "Napolean" is behind us: they were in perfect character)
We had a huge group of 22 people (two couples left before this pic...including Diana :(


2 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

Dana, the dance looks like it was so fun! Who was your date?...Anyone I should know about?You're a very cute pirate! ARRGGGG!

Good luck this week with all you've got going!

October 28, 2007 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow what a cute pirate you are. Looks like you had a good time and nice big group!! Are you going to do anything on halloween?? I think the best part of being a pirate is being able to dance jigs and say ARRRRRRGGGG MATEY at will.

October 29, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home