Dana's Show

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week of October 14

Rachel and I
Anne and I
Rachel, me, Kim, and Rachel Davis
Diana, Kim, Me, Alison, and Anne The first three are from the football game against Eastern Washington who got creamed. It was super cold so i left after the third quarter and it started to snow!! I'm pretty sure we got a good two inches. I was so cold that I jumped in the shower just for the warm water. The last picture is from my first rugby game. It kinda looks like we were just on the grass by ourselves posing but I promise the game is behind us. I'm going to the preference dance with a guy named Matt and am still taking suggestions as to who we should go as. Thats about it for the week. Bren, I heard about the indian's loss cause Kim was pretty bumed about it. I'll fill you in next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home