Dana's Show

Thursday, July 3, 2008

All Caught up from School :)

Alright. I know I've been a disappointing blogger but now i've got everything from school blogged. Thank you for your patients. I had an amazing time as a freshman, I had even more fun than I anticipated. No worries though, I did alright gradewise. I met some really great people, mostly from my floor and my ward. I also met some great guys through my freshman academy class. Its going to be weird that none of these guys will be there next year, but I'm excited to see all the girls from my floor again in the fall. This fall I will be living on the third floor in the Riviera with five friends from my floor. Diana is my roommate, Alison and Anne are roommates, and Kim and Elizabeth are roommates. I am really excited to get back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home