Dana's Show

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Catch up Part 3 -- Hiking the Y

I hiked the Y many times. This time I went with a group of girls from my floors. There was still a bit of snow but it was really fun!

This is what we like to call Pride rock....enough said.

So Kim hiked the Y with her dad at the beginning of the year and she went upside down on the Y...so of course i had to try it :) It was a bit scarier than i anticipated but it was really cool. I definitely suggest it to anyone who gets up there!

This is Michael Nelson and Jason Orme.
On Dridays, me and Alison only had one class so at the end of the semester we hiked the Y with some guys in our ward and ate some subway sandwiches and pistashios at the top.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! thats awsome!! i like it!


berto xxx

July 2, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home