Dana's Show

Monday, May 12, 2008

Part 2 of Catch up...

Dorm Life!!
These are my wall decorations that I made during Christmas break. I didn't get the chance to print off very many photos for them. Also displayed on my wall are some BYU sports teams :)
Kinda late in the semester, Jessica and I started our own quote wall.
Me and Jessica snuggled up for a movie!!
Jill giving me a piggy back/scooter ride down to my room. It was a great service.
Our nap time on my bed :) Especially toward the end of the semester, Kim and I would take little naps in the afternoon.

Bike Time!
We were in need of a car late one night so we rode my bike over to Jessica's sister's place (Kerri). I peddled and Jessica sat on my little seat at the end of my bike for the whole way there.
Since it was so much fun, Kimberly took a turn on the way back after we had dropped the car off.
...then Kim took a turn.

Random Pictures
One of many moments shared in Kim's room.
Kara, me, Anne, and Kim enjoy the Canc!!

General Conference Weekend

Kim got ticket to the Saturday Afternoon Session of General Conference, but because of the Solemn Assembly we wanted to get into the morning session as well. We drove up to Salt Lake in the morning with signs and each of us held them up at the corner of the streets. Jessica and I didn't have my luck, but thanks to Kim and Elizabeth the four of us got in to both sessions!
Jessica, me, Kim, and Elizabeth at the Conference Center
After the afternoon session, we went to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Dixon. Then we drove to Heber for the rest of the weekend. Our friend, Kelsey lives there and invited us to watch the Sunday sessions at her house. It felt great to actually be in a real house

Me trying to pet Kelsey's horse.
Elizabeth, Jessica, Kim, and me watching General Conference.
Elizabeth, me, Kelsey, Kim, Alison, and Jessica taking a break in between sessions. I was out on the tramp for like an hour and I got pretty burnt...but only on half my face.

Indoor Football League
Jessica's friend, Drew, got free tickets to a professional indoor football game so I went with Kim, Kimberly, Jessica, and Drew's friends. Before I went, I must admit I had no idea such a thing even existed. It was really fun with these people though.
Kim, me, Jessica, and Kimberly and the Game!
Me and Kim at the Game :)
Jessica driving with Style. It does look like she kinda posed for this but I just had the camera ready when she turned around. Lucky Her!! But really, shes a great driver.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Loved the pictures and the commentary. What a memorable freshman year. Please keep blogging!

May 19, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

PS-I just may be your biggest blogger fan :)

May 19, 2008 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

If Robin is your #1 fan, then I'm your #2! I love your fun pictures and stories. We had so much fun with you in WA Dana! Keep posting so we can stay up to date on the comings and goings of the famous Dana Dixon!

June 3, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home