Dana's Show

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whitewater Rafting

My singles ward had an amazing Whitewater Rafting trip so I went up the day before with some friends and we camped out in Leavenworth. It was a blast! I know its a bummer, but I didn't get any pictures of the actual rafting.

Beautiful Washington!

Leavenworth is a special little town with signs like this and buildings that look fake.

Our caravan. Tricia following Chase ahead.

Here is Loganm Chase, Ryan, Tricia, and Elizabeth. We're all getting sunblocked up for the 100 plus degree weather it was over there. It was SO HOT!!

Here is Nate, Logan, Taylor, Daniella, and Tricia. Notice the wetsuits, Nate an Taylor are quite the characters! Rafting was amazing of course. I got to jump in the freezing river!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lani said...

Great updates, I love the pictures and videos of Brenna and Eli

July 17, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Looks like fun!! You have such an exciting life. Next time you head east come visit Kennewick!!

July 17, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woman! looks like you are having so much fun at home this summer! you're not even going to want to come back to school and work!! but i can't wait to see you!!!! love ya!

July 31, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Alicia and Ryan said...

I love river rafting. Lots of fun. Sometimes I fall out on "accident". Now, about wearing a wetsuit, I'm pretty sure they're hot when it's 100 degrees out.

August 3, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home