Dana's Show

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Post Halloween Fun

School has really picked up, coming closer to the end of semester. I have been working on my Dental hygiene application to the Utah College of Dental Hygiene and I almost have everything submitted. I really hope I get in! The next step is an interview sometime in December.


This is at the last home game of the season!




I've been on a flag football team this semester...we made it to the final four. Last night we lost our game though :(




Anne just had her birthday and her mom sent her a bunch of movies. One of the them was "A Little Princess." Its been so long since I've seen it! So we had a "A Little Princess" party with girls from last year. Look at all these princesses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lani said...

Thanks for the recap! Hope the rest of your semester goes well!

November 19, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home